Wow, I haven’t done a “What’s In My Bag” post for a while. This time it’ll be on my Chloé Tote bag! I don’t know about you all but whenever the weather is hot, I find myself packing a lot more accessories and other goodies in my bag. I especially love tote bags because they’re so light and a lot of them have really cute designs! Let me share with you all what’s current in my bag–tote edition!
1. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizers – Alright, call me a germaphobe or what not, but I am always carrying around these little cute bottles of hand sanitizers! Never know when they’ll come in handy. Bath & Body Works in particular always has a variety of scents and not to mention, with the summer season just around the corner, I’m sure they’ve refreshed their palette! Check out their hand sanitizers here!
2. Sunscreen & Sunglasses – Both a definite must. The small bottle of sunscreen is perfect for a light bottle to carry around. The SPF is 130 (!!), which is pretty crazy. The sunglasses that I’m trying to wear more often are my “John Lennon” glasses, or so I call them. They’re pretty hipster haha.
3. Avocado Milkshake Lip Balm – WHAT?! Yeah, that was kind of my response when I saw in a cosmetic store in Hong Kong called Sasa. I am in love with it, it smells so delicious and it leaves my lips feeling smooth.
4. Superheadz Film Camera – Do people still use these? I’m a sucker for film and polaroids, so I sometimes carry out this old-school camera. If you’re interested in film, I’d definitely recommend trying this one out, it has a nice filter that it adds to the developed photos but it’s not over the top, just gives it a nice nostalgic filter. Amazon sells them here!
5. Color Lip Balm – I guess you can’t really see it in the photo, but I also carry around color lip balm, which gives my lips a nice light rose color whenever I want.
6. Book – The biggest reason I like carrying tote bag actually, is because I get to carry books with me! I’m currently reading Blink by Malcolm Gladwell, it’s a great read. I love it so far and I can’t put it down. Briefly, it’s about the mind and its relationship with the decision-making process. He writes about a bunch of really cool behavior research experiments–really relevant and quite easy to grasp.
7. Tote Bag – This is my Chloé Tote bag, that I like to use whenever I can. The colors and funky fonts drew me to it immediately!
Are there any spring/summer necessities that you must bring with you in your tote bag? I’d love to hear them so please leave a comment :)