New Year, New Face?
January 21, 2014 § 2 Comments
I’ve been collecting a lot of new make up products in the past few weeks with Christmas and holiday sales and I thought I would share some of my favorites that I discovered.
1. Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder – great for touch ups on the go and to keep the oiliness at bay.
2. Beauty Blender – a new favorite! It’s really the best thing for early school days; effortless and flawless.
3. MAC 217 Brush – slowly building a brush collection and this one is a staple.
4. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner – seriously the best liquid eyeliner out there. It really does “stay all day.”
5. MAC Pfloof! Eyeshadow – Perfect frosty color for the inner corner to brighten up the eye.
6. Anastasia Brow Wiz – one of my favorite brow products out there. Quick and easy.
I also got this boscia set as a 500 pt perk at Sephora. Not sure how effective they really are, but I will say that the peeling part of the mask is quite fun! Good for a girls night too!
I definitely think I’m in a make up kick right now, haha.