What’s In My Bag?
May 26, 2013 § 2 Comments
One thing that I love to ask my friends is: If you were stuck on an island, what items would you have to bring with you? Along these lines, I decided to do a post of what’s in my bag currently. Granted they aren’t necessary the items that I must have if I were stuck on an island (because let’s be real, I’d probably bring an inflatable donut or something and try to cruise around the water), but these are a lot of my favorite items and products that fit perfectly in my yellow clutch, which I guess I wouldn’t mind on the island :)!
1. Yellow Clutch–this was a surprise find that I bought last summer when I was back home in Toronto. I was walking down Queen Street and went into a boutique and found this bag that I knew I had to get immediately. It has several compartments inside, so perfect for travelling. Oh by the way, the clutch can change between a clutch and a crossbody bag, the gold strap can easily be tucked inside the pouch depending on the occasion!
2. My pink Raybans, a necessity for the bright summer days in California.
3. Nail Polish! I have Stila Glitter nail polish (blue and red) and Illamasqua (Collide) pictured here.
4. Anyone else love museums? I can’t wait to check out the exhibit at MOCA (The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles) in between my downtime.
5. And finally, I have to add some color to my lips, of course! I love using Revlon. My two favorites at the moment are: ColorStay High Heels, which is a light pink, and Colorburst Soft Nude!
Leave a comment telling me what’s in your bag! I love to share and hear :)